A new publishing flow
We've made some improvements to the publishing flow in Outline – you can now create
a document without worrying about where to store it first.
Before this update, you had to choose the location for a document before creating it, which could be frustrating for those who wanted to create a note quickly and worry about organizing it later. With the new publishing flow, you can create a document first and then choose where it will live in your knowledge base.
Other fixes and improvements
- We no longer show a Print option in browsers without a printer
- Avatars will now fallback to showing colored initials when offline
- Full width images in the editor are now aligned correctly in RTL docs
- We improved pasting of tables from desktop software such as Office and Numbers
- Fixed a bug where text in revision history was unreadable in dark mode
- Fixed a bug where pipe characters inside tables were not rendered correctly