JSON Import / Export
Outline now supports importing and exporting documents in JSON format. This is useful for migrating data between Outline instances, or for backing up your data in a format
that retains more information than a lossy Markdown export.
We also recently added HTML export, which can be used for archiving your data in a format that can be viewed directly in a browser.
Other fixes and improvements
- When we send an email for document changes that includes a modified table only
the portion of the table that has changed is now included in the email
- Users with "viewer" permission can now subscribe to document changes
- Fixed an error that could prevent login with Microsoft if signed into multiple Microsoft accounts
- Drag and drop in the sidebar got a little smoother
- Links with strikethrough now work with the hover preview
- Added snytax highlighting for Visual Basic