Collaborative Editing Beta
This week we’re beginning to accept teams into the beta of collaborative editing,
this feature will allow multiple team members to edit the same document at the same
time, opening much wider range of use cases! It also lays the foundation for all
sorts of new features such as commenting.
If your team would like to participate please reach out to [email protected].
Other fixes and improvements
- Starred documents are now displayed in the sidebar
- It's now possible to choose a user permission up-front when inviting
- Exporting data no longer emails the result and is much more reliable
- Lists can now start at numbers other than 1.
- Improved compatability of Google Drive integration
- The "Share" button now always appears, even when public sharing is disabled
- There is a new menu for switching between signed in teams
- Added Google Calendar embed support
- Added Diagrams.net embed support
- Added 4 new collection icons
- Fixed a race condtion in image upload that could result in errors
- Fixed single row tables breaking on reload
- Lots of new translations